Monday, February 11, 2013
Girl+Fire Turns 3!
Three years later, my foot works again. And Girl+Fire is still burning orange. Somewhere along the way, I even learned to cook!
The way I've celebrated this milestone the last two years was to compile a top five list. When going through the posts from the last year, I noticed a distinct trend: alcohol.
Well, I've never been shy about my love for certain spirits. And what better way to commemorate a third anniversary than to pull out the best alcohol-laden posts? Because it's not a celebration without a good drinky-drink!
5. The only non-alcoholic item on this list is the Semi-Raw Kale Experiment. One should blog responsibly, after all. And eat your greens!
4. And then we delve right in to the whiskey posts with Lemon Whiskey Apple Butter. The best way to enjoy a comfort food like homemade applesauce is to cook in some whiskey while making it.
3. Then came the making of Red Wine Sangria. I've since made this for several parties and it always disappears. We'll call that a win.
2. But we always return to whiskey, especially when paired with bacon! The Bacon Whiskey Milkshake was really the best way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
1. Hands down, my favorite meal all year long was the Fluffy Homemade Spiced Pancakes. Made for grown men and young children, they have all become fans of the pancakes. Of course, these pancakes are even more excellent when paired with a lovely champagne. Which is what I actually put in them when making up a batch this last weekend. Champagne pancakes. It's one of the best things about being an adult. And this here blog!
Thanks to all the fans and readers for the last three years. A toast to all of you!
Posted by Paulette Erato at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Thanks for bringing us fun and tasty posts!
These odds are consistent with the best on-line slots in Canada. PowerPlay.com additionally has a wholesome amount of provides and promotions. casino.edu.kg Be sure to benefit of|benefit from|reap the benefits of} their many different bonuses - welcome bonuses, referral bonuses, day by day bonuses, and more. Currently, the positioning isn't accepting players from the US and you may't create an account. Fans of crypto betting and casinos with a powerful theme may also be thinking about our evaluate of Spin Samurai, a Japanese themed Bitcoin on line casino. The Hell Spin on line casino is licensed by the Curacao authorities and boasts a state-of-the-art safety system.
Post a Comment